We provide high-performance cutting taps with diameter 1 - 200 mm made out of powder metal (HSSE-PM) and solid carbide (VHM).
for blind hole machining up to 2xd thread depth
for blind hole machining up to 3xd thread depth
for through and blind hole machining of short chipping materials
for through hole machining
Cutting Taps for the Aerospace Industry
AVANT NI13 TICN
The cutting tap for blind holes.
VARIANT NI TICN
The cutting tap for through holes.
VARIO GG BT
The VARIO cutting tap is designed for use in both thread and blind holes. Through the high-performance BT-coating the VARIO GG BT has a high tool life.
AVANT H15 SL FL
The specialist for heavy machinery construction.
shank and cartridge
The accessories for the production of nuts, adjusted to our nut taps.
Good to know
The BASS catalog program includes cutting taps:
- in all standard thread types for the corresponding material groups
- for all materials with a material hardness of up to 63 HRC
- with short chamfer (form E)
- with oversize (ISO3/6G, 7G, +0.1 mm etc.)
- for wire thread inserts (EG)
- for MQL (minimum quantity lubrication) with a corresponding shank connection
- with internal coolant KA (axial) or KR (radial)
- with shank tolerance h6 – suitable for hydraulic expansion chucks and shrink fit chucks
- for use with HST SYNCHRO tap holders
- in non-standard intermediate dimensions
- with extended shank
- with innovative coatings
- for the nut production in overflow process with corresponding shank connection
- designed for the requirements of the aerospace industry in the thread types MJ, UNJC and UNJF.
We will be pleased to develop the solution for your individual application. Please contact us!