BASS avows itself to a holistic corporate management. We orientate on our employees, on our customers, our suppliers - and maintain a trusting and respectful relationship. We aim to establish long-term win-win relationships with our partners.
We are a process orientated company. A company with many faces behind it. This enables us to bring in individual ideas. High quality and steady improvement of our products and processes are our business. We take responsibility for our environment and society.
Our decisions are not based on short-term results, they are taken with a long term view and with sustainability. This is our benchmark.
We set clear goals for every company process and we regularly measure ourselves on this basis. Our share of apprentices for example is currently 15% according to plan.
The BASS headquarter is result of an architectural competition. This was carried out in 2003, and the jury awarded the first prize for the design of the architectural office Florian Nagler. The building is also constructed by the architectural office Florian Nagler. Since then the building has received several most noted architecture prizes.
BASS company history
- 2019 BASS becomes part of the OSG Group MORE
- 2018 award for knowledge transfer MORE
- 2017 company foundation of BASS Precision Tools in Shanghai, China
- 2016 patent multi groove
- 2015 award family-friendly company MORE
- 2015 certification according to EN ISO 50001
- 2014 award for welcoming culture MORE
- 2014 certified apprenticing company MORE
- 2012 award for familiy-friendly company MORE
- 2011 certification according to EN ISO 14001
- 2009 Christel Leenen-Bass has retired
- 2008 transfer of the company to Dr. Stefanie Leenen
- 2007 product expansion of tap holders
- 2007 product expansion of solide carbide
- 2005 moving into new company building
- 2003 first certification DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and VDA 6.4
- 1990 expansion of production
- 1982 entering export markets
- 1947 company foundation of Kurt BASS KG