The cold forming process “roll tapping” of threads offers many advantages to the user: It is reliable, environment-friendly and cost-efficient.
Due to these advantages BASS has invested a lot of time and effort in the development of the DURAMAX roll taps and optimized these tools essentially over the last few years.
The result is a considerable improvement in the performance of the tools. Thanks to innovative tool geometries we also offer now pitches of P=6, i.e. M64x6.
The tool is also available as a catalogue tool with different connections for minimum quantity lubrication. The special form of the DURAMAX GAL MG’s patented multi-groove additionally promotes the rinsing effect.
Thus, BASS has become one of the leading manufacturers of roll taps worldwide.
The BASS – catalog program includes roll taps:
- in all standard thread types
- without oil grooves – e.g. for the machining of thin-walled components
- with oil grooves
- with multi-groove
- with internal coolant KA (axial) or KR (radial)
- with short chamfer (form E)
- with oversizes (6GX, 7GX)
- with narrow tolerances like 4HX
- with extended shank
- with innovative coatings
- for MQL (minimum quantity lubrication) with corresponding shank connection (internal or external cone)
We will be pleased to develop the solution for your individual application. Please contact us!