The BASS modular thread milling systems are suitable for a reliable production of large threads. They require small programming effort, achieve high measuring accuracy and maximum repeatability and enable an easy production of true to gauge threads. These thread milling systems can be universally used on all CNC machining centres and milling machines.
The following types of standard tools are available from stock.
BFW thread milling holder with internal coolant with solid carbide inserts for fine threads starting with M20x1.5 and standard threads starting with M24
GFK thread milling head with internal coolant with solid carbide inserts - compatible with DEPO for fine threads starting with M24x1.5 and standard threads starting with M27
AFK shell milling head with internal coolant with solid carbide inserts for fine threads starting with diameter 54 mm
Your advantages of using BASS thread milling systems:
- only one tool for all materials
- machining of different thread diameters
- machining of right and left hand threads with different pitches and tolerances with the same thread profile
- high thread quality due to a positive cutting geometry
- No problems with chip evacuation or chip congestion due to short chips
The corresponding solid carbide thread milling inserts with a profile of 60° or 55° as well as accessories are also available from stock.